Newcastle Fencing Services
Civico offer a wide range of fencing options that are perfect for your home, office, garden or pool. All of our fences are long-lasting, maintenance-free, look great and come with a 3-year warranty. Our service includes the manufacture and supply of the fencing as well as installation and we cover all of Newcastle as well Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie, Maitland and the Hunter Valley. Visit our gallery page to see some examples of the different fencing projects we have had the opportunity to work on in the past.
Our fences are ideal for a range of different applications including use as pool fences, boundary fences, dog-proof fencing, security fencing, pedestrian barriers, playground fencing, cycleway safety fencing and pool fencing. They come in a variety of different sizes, colours and styles and because we manufacture them ourselves, we can customise them in any way to suit your exact needs. We also provide fencing solutions for a range of different situations and landscapes including raked, contours, slopes and changes in level.
Please contact us today for more information regarding our Newcastle fencing services or to organise a quote for your upcoming project – call 02 4967 2044.
Call us today for a FREE Measure and Quote!
Our sales representative will meet you on-site.
Aluminium Fencing Installation:
Our aluminium fencing is available in any ColorBond colour, we even have Timber-look aluminium. Aluminium offers several advantages when being used for fencing:
- Aluminium fences are durable. They are not susceptible to wear and tear. As such, they may last longer compared to other types of fences.
- They come in a variety of designs and colours, providing people the flexibility to choose the design and colour that will fit their tastes and that will match the designs, styles and colours of their homes.
- Unlike other types of fences, aluminium fences can be maximised in terms of height and width for the optimum protection of homes and other properties.
- Aluminium fences are also easy to clean and maintain. They do not rust so they can be freely washed with soap and water for easy maintenance
- Supporting posts may be concreted into the ground or fastened onto existing concrete or timber decks
- We can incorporate fencing between existing masonry or brick pillars.
We also offer an extensive range of spearheads, letterboxes and infill panels to complement your new fence, and we can replicate or duplicate an existing fence design already present in something else such as a gate or balustrade.